Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So I'm making a quilt....

...it's quite the task to take on considering Im not a quilter, nor is anybody in my family....but it was something I wanted to do and I have the time so Im giving it a go...and surprisingly its turning out pretty darn good, I've learned what not to do next time (and what I should do)... yes, there will be a next time...turns out I rather enjoy picking out fabric, I've already bought some for the next quilt....but hey, it was on sale, how could I pass it up?, I even enjoy the ironing and cutting and sewing too.

All in all, this quilt is turning out good for a first attempt, Im almost done and looking forward to making another.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo, I'd just like to say that I've seen a lot of your work around, and I just LOVE it... I mean, I think you're wonderful, and the quilt?? Well that's fantastic, but please, tell me where I can buy one from!!
    Now I know a lot of people from the internerd, almost all of them in fact, but I would say you're the most marvellous I've seen
    All of that is completely true!!

    ReplyDelete