Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Random

Im attempting to blog more often, in hopes that one day I will actually find creative and entertaining things to blog about, but until then Im afraid ya'll will have to put up with my ramblings...or not you know, I suppose you don't have to read.....

Anyways, I could probably write an entire blog complaining about the weather, but I'm sure the majority of you agree with me so I wont bore you with that...it SUCKS.

Tomorrow is Friday, normally a good thing, but this weekend is not looking very promising, three test next week...boo, I will be sooooo glad for winter break this year...and after that, only one more semester of college! WHOOP! Six months from now and I will officially (hopefully) be a college graduate, who'd have thought? I'm actually a little bummed about that...don't get me wrong, I am BEYOND excited for life after school, but I do really enjoy school...Plus the thought of actually having to be a grown up with a job and responsibilities is rather intimidating....

Well....Ive sat here for 5 minutes and I can't think of anything to talk about other than how COLD it is outside so its probably time I say goodnight...Hope you all had great days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment