Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekends


I love the weekend. Especially Friday night...and as pathetic as it is, my favorite way to spend a Friday night is reading a good book, preferably in a hot bath, or covered up in bed with my electric blanket...Then, when possible, Saturday's are best spent shopping, I love grocery shopping actually, and then the rest of the time should idealy be devoted to homework, but is often spent reading another book or watching a movie....

I want to share last night's book with you guys...Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols...last night was probably my 20th time reading it, but I absolutely ADORE it. Its cute and charming and a fantastic read. I highly recommend it....Tonights book is 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, another re-read, but its a great book too ;)

I LOVE READING!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment