Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New macbook new post?

I think so! That and its been about 2 months since my last update..I won't even bother promising to update more since I clearly SUCK at it...I think my whole blog needs a facelift actually....but anyways, Id probably update more if my life was more exciting? At least thats what I tell myself...

2 months...and not a lot has happened, nothing worth going back over at least...thats a lie. I have learned a lot in two months, that stuff is worth going back over.

1. Sweat pants are a gift straight from the heavens. Especially those ones you swear nobody else can see you in (yes, you know you own some too). They're just so comfy and forgiving.

2. When you need them, your true friends are there no matter what....even if you're complaining about the same thing for the millionth time.

3. Doing the right thing often hurts. A lot.

4. Facebook can be downright depressing.

5. I *need* to work, I need to be continually learning or I lose my sanity; friends mentioned in #2 can attest to that.

6. I am incredibly good at helping people....and no, Im not being conceited here, I am actually good at it.

7. Good movies and good books can fix anything.

8. I LOVE the church, without the gospel I would be utterly lost (#2).

9. Sometimes things don't make sense, sometimes things don't go as planned...those are often the things you need to hold on to, to cherish, and to ENJOY.

10. Nothing lasts forever, don't stress about when it'll end, just enjoy it while you've got it.

I feel like there is  a lot more Ive learned but being on the blogging spot like this turns my mind to mush...until next time my beloved readers...hopefully sooner than two months from now...xoxo

1 comment: