Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Keeping it all together

Im not very good at balancing things, my life is probably no more chaotic than anyone else's but I feel like everyone else can keep it all together so much better than I can, at least thats how it appears from the outside.

I thought I was pretty good at faking it, but lately, Im not. Maybe I take too much on, maybe I expect too much of myself, maybe that failure thing I talked about last time, just maybe I set myself up for failure along with everyone else in my life.

But this is the time for change right? What better time then now to change things, even if that change means simply not caring.

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely not alone. I think we are always just struggling with our own things so that we miss it in others.

    ReplyDelete